Update your drivers / make sure the game has focus.
Some users are reporting issues with the throttle control, and others are reporting no control at all.
- Make sure the Discovering Space window has focus. If any other apps have focus then the controller will not respond in game.
- Make sure you have updated to the latest controller drivers relevant to your current OS.
If the above does not work, then please try the following …
Remap the controls / reset to default.
Start the game in “setup mode” by navigating to the installation folder and running “DiscoveringSpace2_setup.bat”. This will allow you to view and remap your controls if necessary.
- If you are using an xbox one controller then it should all be mapped correctly, but if not, select restore defaults.
- If you are using a different controller type then you may need to map these manually.
- Once you have remapped the controls, you can start the game normally.
If you still have problems, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org